A gummy for visibly hydrated, glowing skin. - Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help lock in moisture and vitamin C to stimulate collagen, these vegan tangerine gummies help give your skin the ultimate glow!
What it does
- Visibly Glowing Skin
- Helps lock in moisture + boosts skin hydration
- Promotes the appearance of plump, glowing skin
- Supports collagen production
How it works
- Hyaluronic acid helps skin retain moisture + decreases the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Antioxidant vitamin C helps reduce oxidative stress that can decrease skin’s natural glow
- Antioxidant vitamin E helps neutralize free radicals for healthy skin
How to take
- Take 2 gummies, at any time, with or without food
When to Expect Results:
Four to six weeks
What Else You Need to Know: These vegan gummies are formulated with an easily absorbable, low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid to keep your skin looking moisturized and glowing throughout the day. The combination of vitamin C from amla fruit and vitamin E supports your skin’s protective barrier—so you can continue to visibly glow*.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is produced within the body as a clear gel substance and can be found in the bones, joints, tendons, connective tissue, and cartilage (with skin accounting for over 50 percent of the body’s total HA). Hyaluronic acid has the ability to bind to and retain water molecules, locking moisture inside the skin and promoting a more hydrated and youthful appearance. As we age, our bodies become less effective at producing HA, and signs of aging such as fine lines and loss of elasticity begin to appear. Supplementing with HA is known to support collagen and moisture in the skin for a healthy appearance. Vitamin E has also been shown to improve skin hydration and to protect the skin from damage when combined with vitamin C—a precursor for collagen production. Adequate levels of vitamin C can increase the amount of collagen the body produces, visibly minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.