Unleash Your Fiercest, Naughty Alter-Ego
Take your nude infatuation to new heights with this naughty re-imagination of our bestselling New Nude palette. 18 delicious shades in 5 ultra-wearable textures have been harmoniously curated to (un)dress your eyes and empower you to be your most fierce and confident self.
• 8 Velvety-Soft Mattes
• 5 High-Shine Metallics
• 3 Multi-Reflective Marble Creams
• 1 Hypnotic Marble Cream
• 1 never-seen-before Gloss with encapsulated Bronze & Berry Pearls
What it is:
The Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette packs a captivating collection of 18 rich, irresistible shadows in 5 luxurious and innovative textures. Your ultimate weapon for creating alluring eye looks and sumptuously smokey eyes, to unleash your fiercest, naughty alter-ego.
What it Does:
Take your nude infatuation to new heights with this naughty re-imagination of our bestselling New Nude palette. 18 delicious shades in 5 ultra-wearable textures have been harmoniously curated to (un) dress your eyes and empower you to be your most fierce and confident self. Layer up your look for after-dark smoulder with 8 velvety-soft, pigmented mattes, 5 high-shine, buttery metallics, 3 luxe, multi-reflective shimmer marble creams, and 1 mesmerizing matte marble cream for a hypnotic finish and 1 never-seen-before shimmering gloss hybrid with encapsulated bronze and berry pearls to take your playtime to the next level. Whether you’re slaying the day or night, cast the rule book aside and take your lids from nice to naughty with the swipe of a brush.
What else you need to know:
· For deeper shades: Blend is your friend. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid. Not all deep shades have to be bold and graphic; blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes for a more low-key look.
· For soft daytime looks: Build a light base using matte shades, adding shimmer across the lid using your finger, a flat brush, or a sponge applicator.
· Don’t forget your lower lash line: The metallics and pearl gloss hybrid can also be used to contour the lower lash line or add to inner corners for a soft highlight that opens up the eyes.